Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Love

Having a child takes love to a whole new level. In a good way.

I feel more deeply, I love more fully, I laugh more sincerely, my heart delights in life. Children are indeed a gift from God. How precious and wonderful that He entrusts us with them! It's hard to imagine that one day she will no longer want to snuggle, no more laugh at the smallest things I do, no longer cling to me. I am living this up, enjoying every moment of her at this age. She is precious. My heart swells with love and pride and delight and joy in her.

I am so thankful to God for this baby. It gives me a glimpse of how He must feel toward each of us. Now when I see a person, I think to myself, "How I feel about Layla is how God feels about them." Staggering. Such love. Such such tremendous love God has for us! And what is man that you are mindful of him?

The love of God is staggering. Amazing. Incredible. Breathtaking. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment