Friday, August 20, 2010

Thoughts

My mom got a cat today. Well, more accurately, I gave her a cat for her birthday. Hope Dad doesn't kill me.

He's a beautiful dainty Siamese kitty with dark grey ears and paws and tail, blended into a light grey body. And gorgeous ice blue eyes.

Beautiful thing.

---
I am sick again. Thanks, Layla.

---
Flowers are all throughout our home. I love you Nathanael.

---

The past few weeks the sun has been fighting with the fog, trying to see who will win over the coveted Carpinteria space. Most summer long the fog has won. Maybe now that we're more than half way through September we'll finally get our summer?

---
Musician Jason Reeves just released a single Helium Hearts which you should absolutely check out. Our friend Josh Newton took a bunch of pictures used on his new website, and my very own Nathanael made his music video (which is coming out any day now!!).

---
I have a painting project currently being undertaken and I am considering trying my hand at children's books. It may just stop with Layla, but I would like to give it a try. Anyone interested in doing the artwork?

Sorry for the random uncohesiveness of this post. I blame the cold Layla gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment