Tuesday, February 9, 2010

“Do You Have a Feeling?” [of the gender]

Among the many popular questions asked during pregnancy, this one ranks rather high. Everyone wants to know if you feel like it’s a boy or a girl. Well, we felt like it was a boy. In fact, we were rather sure of it. So we were extremely shocked when we found out it was in fact a girl!

We have so many friends that have gone through the exact same thing: think it’s one, find out it’s the other. I guess the truth is you really just don’t know. And you get a 50% chance of one or the other, but ultimately you’re only getting one! (Unless you have twins).

All that to say, I have learned my lesson, and next time around I will not get my heart set on one gender over the other because you can get surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment