Monday, February 1, 2010

Reflections on my Pregnancy

I decided that, for the month of February (and possibly into March), I will look back and reflect on my pregnancy with Layla. It was, after all, a year ago this month that I became pregnant, so it seems fitting.

At the time, I did not have really any friends in town that were also pregnant, so it was extremely helpful for me to have a couple friends in other places across the country who could empathize and walk the journey with me. My hope is that these reflections will be a blessing for you, the reader, allowing you into my journey and coming alongside yours.

Pregnancy is a time of such immense change. Both the actual changes occurring at unbelievable rates as well as the expectation of change to come. In the midst of the whirlwind of growth and newness, it is wonderful to have that solid rock to come back to.

Whether you are expecting, wanting to get pregnant, just curious, or none of the above, I hope you enjoy the upcoming month of blog posts! If nothing else, I will enjoy processing it through writing. :-) And please, please, feel free to ask any and every question. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment